Sunday, November 20, 2005

Malkin Responds

I second it -- Cowards leave her family out of it!
Michelle Malkin: JUST A YELLOW WOMAN DOING A WHITE MAN'S JOB
If you have a problem with my work and what I stand for, go ahead and take me on. Keep calling me whatever four-letter-word makes you feel better when you can't win your arguments. But leave my family alone.
On a personal note, being married to an Asian woman and from the deep south, those I know from the left are the most curious about the differences in our races, cultures, and how it affects our relationship. My deep south "red state" relatives welcomed her with open arms -- heck most of the time I think my parents love her most:-) The hateful comments about conservatives like Michelle Malkin, Justice Thomas, Condoleezza Rice, to name a few -- demonstrate who is intolerant, filled with hate, and down right racist.

No comments: