Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Forget It!

Let me say, I am not Catholic; however, I do hope the Pope doesn't cave anymore to these TERRORIST demands... Where are the apologies for calling anyone of my religion, Christianity, vile names--not to mention threatening to KILL me and those that believe me.  Where is their religious leaders outrage as such name calling and threats--it is non existent nor will it ever exist.  So give me a break with your whining!  You liberals that seem to think it is open season to criticizing Christianity yet believe Islam is somehow protected -- SHUT UP!

Do I think all Islamic people are terrorist--NO!  I do believe that Islam as a whole is 'deafly' silent when vile threats and actions come from fellow followers of Islam!

Do I think the Pope should have thought through what he was saying-YES!  Do I believe the Pope should beg forgiveness-NO!  He said it, he apologized, it is done!

Muslims Want Further Apology From Pope
ANKARA, TURKEY — Muslims in Turkey, Iraq and the Palestinian territories demanded Tuesday that Pope Benedict XVI make a clear apology for his remarks on Islam, instead of saying only that he was "deeply sorry" that Muslims had taken offense.
Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: