Thursday, March 15, 2007

I am Glad They Lost

I have to say - the longer this "new" congress goes on the more I am convinced the loss of the house and senate may have been a good thing. Republicans may even loose in 2008, again a good thing, if conservatives learn about and remove "these spineless ones"... Republicans the party for national security and the party that will stand up to terrorist; however, forget the idea of them ever standing up to the media or the democrats here on the home front... It is sadly comical to watch.



Republican Says Gonzales Should Be Fired

WASHINGTON (AP) - A Senate Republican is calling for Attorney General Alberto Gonzales' dismissal as Democrats weigh subpoenaing President Bush's top aides in the escalating political furor over the firing of eight federal prosecutors.




Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David