Saturday, December 27, 2008

It is going to be a bad Christmas shopping season, right? I ain't believing it! It was reported Black Friday was 10% better than 2007; however, one week later we hear the gloom and doom - Worst season in decades! Right, in a week we go from super to sucks..don't believe it, don't get suckered into it's the end as we know it and "the government has to save us" process. Anyone reading this remember Carter and mortgage rates between 19 and 28%?

I am out with my wife shopping, well I shopped at best buy, now I am sitting in Starbucks waiting on her - The place is packed as it is every year. Then I read the below story - People are spending and spending well...news like this doesn't fit the mold!
SEATTLE - Online retailer Amazon.com Inc. called this holiday season its "best ever," saying Friday that it saw a 17 percent increase in orders on its busiest day - a rare piece of good news in a season...
By KRISTEN A. LEE AP Business Writer


---Posted via Centro---

No comments: