Thursday, August 06, 2009

Is/Was Privacy a Real Concern

REMEMBER, when democrats across the country, those in office and "common" citizens, were so out raged at the report the Government was "listening to our phone calls" - "Warrant-less Wiretaps"? Though exaggerated and proven both not to include domestic calls and be legal (by the court during the current administration), they screamed "big brother" and "privacy issues".

Well let's fast forward to ObamaCare - So am I to understand that though we don't want anyone hearing our conversations with Mom and Dad or the wife, that would be an infringement on our rights, but the government knowing everything about our medical history should be common practice? In fact, good that they want to care so much - RIDICULOUS!

ATTENTION "leftwing nuts" - I guess this new request, to turn in your friends and family for speaking out against the state is a good thing too...
White House Draws Fire for Requesting 'Fishy’ Information From Supporters on Health Reform
The White House is under fire for a blog post asking supporters to send "fishy" information received through rumors, chain e-mails and casual conversations to a White House e-mail address, flag@whitehouse.gov.

Oh my, I haven't even hit the "post button" yet and I believe I hear the "thought police" pulling in my driveway!

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: