Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Expected To Change for "Some"...

This story demonstrates how in this "PC Correct" society we are expected to change so not to offend - I am expected to change and accept values I don't agree with because a few don't accept my values, REALLY? We as a society are expected to "lower" our expectation and change our values so not to offend - Well I find the requirement of the few very OFFENSIVE, and will not change...
I have every right to state my values and expectations whether the few are offended our not… the few surely don't care if they offend me - Tolerance, is not acceptance and certainly not changing. For me, or this artist, to tolerate a different view of life or different life values doesn't require us to change our values and certainly doesn't require accepting someone else's...
Rhode Island Breaking News, RI Politics, Top Stories | Text WPRO to 68255 for mobile news.:
“some of the members of the Pilgrim High Schoolcommunity suggested that the depiction of a young man’s development from boyhood through adulthood as displayed may not represent the life experiences of many of the students at Pilgrim High School.”
(Via 630wpro.com)

No comments: