Thursday, July 01, 2004

Yahoo! News - Jordan Willing to Send Troops to Iraq

Yahoo! News - Jordan Willing to Send Troops to Iraq

This appears to be a good sign and I hope it is a genuine offer! A great strive in recognizing Iraq. I hope this will help the rest of the Islamic community to realize that the US wants Iraq to stand alone and withdraw our troops.

The people of Iraq are trying Sadam and his cronies and moving toward free elections. I never thought I would see this in the Middle East in my lifetime; however, if we listen to Moore and other US leftist this is a bad thing.

Of course if you listen to Moore publicly he is concerned about all people and wants all people being equal. He owns at least one multimillion dollar condominium. I have an idea let Mr. Moore find just ten people and divide his wealth up equally between all ten – that will show me something!

Of course Hollywood persons all want to talk the talk but never walk the walk; “we feel the pain of all jobless Americans and believe the government should spend more than the 60% plus of the national budge on entitlements. Maybe if Streistein, Sheen, Cruise, Ford, and the many others gave just 60% of their worth to a fund every year we would be impressed not to mention it would do wonders for the poverty level.

Then the liberal that is hired to manage the fund would end up under investigation for fraud and theft and the reason would be they were “more compassionate than a republican like me”.

No comments: