Saturday, April 02, 2005

Will the Liberals be Outraged

BBC NEWS Insurgents attack Abu Ghraib jail
Well more then just "alleged abuse" has fallen the prisoners of Abu Ghraib -- wonder if the liberals will be outraged? Probably not since there is no alleged US Military involvement... I would hint there maybe outrage for the fallen US soldiers, but I doubt it, I mean we are talking about liberals who have proven over and over they are more concerned about the prisoners of Abu Ghriaib and Guantanamo then any active service member. I guess we can watch and see -- maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.
Dozens of insurgents in Iraq have carried out an attack on Baghdad's Abu Ghraib prison.
The US military said the assault began after dark with two car bombs, followed by small arms fire and grenades.
Soldiers fought back, and the Americans say they have now restored control. At least 20 US soldiers and 12 prisoners were reported wounded.

No comments: