Wednesday, October 12, 2005

ABC Puts 'Lost,' 'Housewives' on iTunes

The network and its parent company, Disney, have teamed up with Apple to offer episodes of several shows, including monster hits "Lost" and "Desperate Housewives," on Apple's iTunes music service. The deal, which Disney says is the first of its kind, coincides with the release of ITUNES 6.
-----
Any of you that are interested in carrying video with you the "video Ipod" announced today is for you. Me, I am happy with my Nano since Audio (Podcast) is all I am interested in -- a 2.5" TV screen will not replace my TV besides replaying sports events isn't really my cup of tea and sports is the only reason for Television/Video isn't it? However, these series will play with the new ITUNES 6.0 on your computer and an episode is only $1.99... So not that expensive if you just have to stay up to date on your series and haven't invested in a DVR.

read more | digg story

No comments: