Saturday, April 08, 2006

Public Education at It's Finest

OH yes -- I really want to get behind education of this type, NOT! No wonder democrats don't support alternative education options... Why would they want to cause any harm to their free propaganda machine?
Demo candidate accused of showing Bush-bashing video to his students
“My son and a group of his friends were talking about this video they had seen in school,” Jackson said. “One of the other student’s mother saw the video and she forwarded it to me. I saw it and I became livid.”
The video clip, which can be viewed at Filmstripinternational.com, shows a slideshow of images accompanied by a song called “A—hole.” The slides show President Bush, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and others in the administration. Words are typed on each image; a photo of bush in college bears the caption “A ‘bad apple’ in college.” A scene showing Rice said she was shopping for shoes after the “levee broke.”
[...]
According to her son and his friends, she said, discussion in White’s science class often turns to politics.

“I know of one instance where my son was told he couldn’t leave the room without saying, ‘John Kerry rocks,’” she said. “I think my son is entitled to his opinion, just like (his teacher) is. I don’t think any issue should be forced on my son.”
Technorati Tags:

No comments: