Friday, June 10, 2005

Got to Love Dean - Will He Last

Dean's Remarks Draw Fire From Both Sides of Aisle - New York Times
I truly like Dean in his current role -- as I said on March 10th -- "Well I cannot tell you how excited I continue be of Howard Dean's DNC position! I hope he continues to make asinine comments like this and insulting the very people he is charged with enticing to vote Democrat"... Well I stand behind that statement and looks like some democrats believe I might be right and want him muzzled... Will he make it the mid-term election? That is the question.
WASHINGTON, June 9 - Just four months into his tenure as chairman of the Democratic Party, Howard Dean has found himself on unforgiving - if familiar - terrain. As he visited Capitol Hill on Thursday, he faced a growing number of critics and received a private scolding from leading members of his party for several derogatory remarks he has made about Republicans in recent weeks.

No comments: