Monday, November 29, 2004

60 Minutes Against The Miltary

Last night while channel surfing I ran across Leslie Stahl's 60 minutes piece Spy Ring at Gitmo. Little to my surprise it was another derogatory story on the military. Is anyone else getting tired of this relentless effort to demoralize the military while continuing to state the lie "we support our brave men and women"? I don't expect no negative stories since I know they have to get their ratings, but I do expect some positive stories which are sorely lacking. Anyone reading, can you tell me the last time you heard a positive story about the military come out of CBS?

I am not talking about the basic "we support our brave men and women" I am looking for a true story involving interviews etc. CBS along with the other MSM simply refuse to air those types stories and then criticize those that feel as I do. This is not being supportive "of our brave men and women"! Act as if these were you children; do you believe that constant belittling and berating without praise would motivate them to strive to be their best? I don't thinks so!

Like I have said before how about some Good News Please!

No comments: