Monday, November 15, 2004

Return to Business as Usual

Well I have not posted anything in a week. I was hoping there would be some good news, news of a “coming together”, but there has not. The MSM continue to attack Bush with regurgitated information or wild accusations. With this, the liberals and MSM continue to say Bush is not attempting to unite the country when their continued hate filled speech divides it.

Well I waited one week for the childish claims to stop and for the opposition to come up with complaints of substance to no avail. I guess it is back to the same pre election rhetoric – and I will start commenting on it again. I do expect the politicians to figure out that they lost and start getting back to government as usual; however, this process seems to be taking longer for the hate-filled media and may never happen for the likes of Maher, Moore, etc.

Brightside is if the democrats don’t figure out their hate filled speech did more to rally the republican vote than Carl Rove ever could they will loose more seats in 2006.

No comments: