Tuesday, March 22, 2005

School Shooting

There has been another High School shooting rampage (originally posted here) and as Michelle Malkin advises there are those that claiming racism because it is not getting the coverage of Columbine -- this is ridiculous! I have seen plenty of coverage on this story and frankly too much of the other national story (infamous live or die case). This brings me to my point.

I would hope the media has learned a lesson and realize that the 'student' -- individuals -- that perpetrate these crimes want the coverage and if the coverage is indeed lighter then maybe, God willing it will help... However, I don't give the media for this kind of insight or concern for the public -- no, if these is a "shortage of coverage" I give the war in Iraq, the political battle over the fate of Terri Schiavo, or the infamous Michael Jackson... I stated before there is plenty of coverage and if there is less there is more world events taking place then during Columbine... Not to worry I am sure AE and Discover will do special along with a Movie of the week.

No comments: