Monday, January 09, 2006

...and The Threats Begin

Please, oh please -- filibuster the nomination! I am so sick of these threats and I am ready for Republicans to step up to the plate and act like "winners". Voters put you there to get things like this passed... I had problems with the President letting Kennedy in on education -- STOP trying to play nice and caving to threats -- one more thing stop listening to McCain...

Schumer warns of filibuster of Alito
"If he continuously, given his previous record, refused to answer questions and hid behind 'I can't answer this because it might come before me,' it would increase the chances of a filibuster," Mr. Schumer said.
I didn't get much sleep last night -- maybe I am just in a 'foul mood', but I am sick of our elected representative seemingly being pushed around by the loosing party and a select few (McCain and cronies) directing them.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: