Tuesday, January 17, 2006

But They Were Innocents

It appears that there were indeed terrorist present when the predawn strike took place last Friday... I don't understand all present were innocent, none deserved to die -- right. Like I asked Sunday.
"What if I invited a multiple murder to my house for dinner oh and had no intention of notifying the authorities that he/she would be there? To carry this further while we were eating law enforcement shows up and all heck breaks out, hostages are taken, a standoff ensues, and people die -- would liberal America be crying for me?"

Pakistan says 4 terrorists killed in U.S. strike - International Terrorism - MSNBC.com
PESHAWAR, Pakistan - At least four foreign terrorists died in the U.S. airstrike on a Pakistani border village that was purportedly aimed at al-Qaida’s No. 2 leader, the provincial government said Tuesday.
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: