Thursday, January 26, 2006

Presidential Press Conference 09:15am (CST)

Just thought I would blog this. He (President Bush) looked and sounded great in the "question and answer" format a couple of days ago... However, this is a press conference and I will admit that he doesn't look as comfortable in this type scenario...

FOXNews.com - Politics News - Bush to Hold Press Conference
The president likely will continue to defend the use of wiretaps against some people inside the United States. His authorization of the National Security Agency program to conduct electronic surveillance against people inside the United States if they communicate with Al Qaeda-linked individuals overseas has come under fire recently from Democrats who say Bush overstepped his legal bounds.
Continuing the "Bush defends......" topic, I thought I would share this. I am not sure I agree with the use of 'defends', and believe the MSM uses it to give the impression the President is on the ropes -- he is NOT, but I am for him EXPLAINING his position.

VOA News - Bush Continues to Defend Domestic Spying Program
"The terrorists will do everything they can to strike us, and I am going to continue to do everything I can within my legal authority to stop them," said Mr. Bush.
Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: