Sunday, January 02, 2005

I Hope They Get It

On the internet I am seeing how liberals turn stories like this one in to somehow being America's fault - I really don't get it. Yes we are at war with the "insurgence", or like I call them terriost, but how can you blame us for Muslims killing Muslims; it doesn't make since. I hope the Iraq people get it.

These people (if you wish to call the things that) are attempting to control by terrorizing their own - does this mean the our (President Bush and supporting countries) resolve has finally demonstrated we will not be terrorized - if so for me this is a Great Victory! However, the New York Times, DNC, and the liberal minions will not see it that way - I had a liberal tell me "the only way to support the troops is to immediately pull them out" - besides being wrong for the country, obviously this individual had never been in combat; no solider wants to be pulled out and his/her military era to be viewed as a loss. Ask the Vietnam veterans about that! They won the battles but the civilians won the war, by putting enough pressure on government not to allow the military to win the Vietnam war - go ahead ask them how they feel about that! Let's not do that to yet another generation!

No comments: