Sunday, February 27, 2005

Dean's Definition of Evil?

Dean's comments defiantly demonstrates why I cannot even contemplate the Democratic Party -- yes there are some good people in the Democratic Party; however, like Zell Miller I believe they be coming out against the "far left" of their party… Dean's latest statement shows he has no concept of "EVIL" none whatsoever… Evil is Mr. Dean's and other "far left" liberals hate -- the practice and attempt to incite hate against anyone that disagrees with them… Hate Mr. Dean is evil and my friend you are a master of "hate speech"…
And concluding his backyard speech with a litany of Democratic values, he [Howard Dean] added: "This is a struggle of good and evil. And we're the good." [Article here]
On the brighter side; "hate talk" like this will continue to drive support for the Republican candidates… I have stated before that I truly believe we [United States] need at a minimum a two party political system - however, the democrats are destroying themselves from within and I predicted will continue loosing seats rendering their opinions moot; IMO this would be bad for the country, but they will not learn.

No comments: