Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Updated Internet Explorer

It is about time that Microsoft came out with an updated Internet Explorer - of course, they were forced somewhat with the growing interest in Firefox and the suspicion Google will be coming out with a browser... I really don't care what motivated them but they need to improve on IE 6.0, I have tried Firefox and think it has some neat features but I despise some of the quirks and having to grab a new plug-in every time I go to a new webpage, etc. Besides I am an old dog and am comfortable with IE - actually started using it when if first was released because I felt it was better then Netscape and have even beta tested some releases... Anyway the latest beta will probably be released this summer - seems they are not waiting for "Longhorn" as originally reported.

Stories here and here.

No comments: