Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Flirting With Disaster - Democrats Hope for Bad News

Flirting With Disaster - The vile spectacle of Democrats rooting for bad news in Iraq and Afghanistan. By Christopher Hitchens

I have linked to a column by Christopher Hitchens that brings the under reported remarks from Teresa Heinz-Kerry. I agree with Mr. Hitchens that she is repeating sentiments she has heard from democratic leaders and it is deplorable.

Their hope for disaster indicates nothing but a lust for power and lack of concern for American or it's military. To think that the military would be willing participants in "hiding Bin Lauden" demonstrate the democrat’s total disrespect of our military.

This infuriates me and I cannot say much more as I will simply be typing unintelligible rants - maybe I will revisit this later!

No comments: