Saturday, October 16, 2004

"Draft" Fear Mongering Continued!

The Democrats continue to feed the rumor and are unchecked by MSM (Main Stream Media). Candidate Kerry once again feeds the “Draft Rumor” and once again MSM outlets simply report the “scare tactic” and don’t question him. Kerry makes blanket statements like:

With George Bush, the plan for Iraq is more of the same and the great potential of the draft.
In my opinion, MSM outlets “imply” that President Bush lied when he stated:

We’re not going to have a draft period.
This is repressible in my opinion – where are the questions:
Mr. Kerry in your first debate you stated:

That's why, in my plan, I add two active duty divisions to the United States Army, not for Iraq, but for our general demands across the globe.
How do plan to obtain the resources needed for two FULL divisions?

Seeing how only Democrats have sponsored “Draft Bills” as I and others have stated I believe we know the answer to this questions. I simply cannot believe MSM outlets continue to fuel this “fear mongering” and their failure to question Kerry only screams their bias view.

No comments: