Monday, October 25, 2004

Kerry Caught Lying AGAIN!

The Washington Times (Joel Mowbray) reports, news flash, Kerry lied about meeting with UN Security Council Members in October 2002. Read the story here.

Will this have any effect what so ever with the voting public? I matters to me that John Kerry is a blatant liar and might be my President; however, I have already made up my mind and the liberals that hurl pies at Ann Coulter will not change theirs. It is a known fact Kerry Lies just at it was a known fact Bill Clinton lied and NO ONE on the left cared or cares!

My belief is that it will not get much play in the MSM. I have never seen a large movement in numbers on anything else that has been proven a lie or flip-flop. Unfortunately, I believe that for many voters in America this election is coming down to “they hate Bush or they don’t”, as ridiculous as it sounds!

Regrettably, this says something about our ethics going forward doesn’t it!

Other views on this story from Michelle Maklin, and Spoons.

No comments: