Thursday, October 21, 2004

J. Kerry I Served the United States of America!

Mr. Kerry I did not "volunteer” to defend the United Nations; my fellow soldiers (and veterans) and I “joined” the military to defend our great nations. I am referring to your 1994 statement:
If you mean dying in the course of the United Nations effort, yes, it is worth that. If you mean dying American troops unilaterally going in with some false presumption that we can affect the outcome, the answer is unequivocally no.
Read more

This once again demonstrates your inability to be America’s Commander-In-Chief! Simply put “that dog want hunt”! The above statement indicates that America’s interest, in your mind, will always be incorrect unless it passes “your global test”; then in your double talk you say you want need “permission” to defend the US. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it’s a duck; or in this case a “fraud”.

Under President Clinton military members for the FIRST time in history served under a supreme command that was someone other than a United States’ general. I while on active duty had issues with this; however, served my Commander-In-Chief. This fact is one of several reasons I choose to end my career early; however for many of my fellow soldiers, several better than I, this was the ONLY reason they terminated their career. I see you are really in touch with our “all volunteer military”.

By the way, I personally am waiting to here your plan to provide resources and personnel for the two full divisions you will add without attempting to reinstitute the draft.

No comments: